Hotel Overviewbannerghatta, Bangalore
Euphoria is a business class Hotel located at Bannerghatta Road, Bangaluru. Statuesque structure,elegent interiors, Luxurious Furnishing and exemplary service combine to make Euphoria the ideal choice to spend Happy Moments with your loved ones. Euphoria Promises Hospitality at its very Best.Unforgattable stay is assured this stylish Hotel with a giurmet's dream of a restaurant, Spacious Delux loadging, a coffe shop and a Banquet Hall that accomodates more than 150 pax.
Euphoria, Situated at Bannerghatta Road, Bangaluru, is a Business Class Hotel that offers peacefull stay, Hearty meals and luxurious conference facilities in a prime locationof the city. It is close proximity to some of the cities important destinations make it the ideal choice to stay for Travellers and tourists alike.
Appolo hospital and Fortis Hospital are just a Few hundred Yards away, Meenakshi mall and Gopalan Mall in very short distance from Euphoria. IIMB college and HSBC head office are just Opposit of euphoria. Lal Bhag , the world renowned garden of Bangaluru is just 6 KM away, so is Forum Mall and National Park. Euphoria is ideal as base to explore and enjoy grand city of Bangaluru.
Situation is South INDIA , Bangalore or Bangaluru is the capital city of state of karnataka, it is lies on Deccan Platue at a hight of 3000 Ft above sea level which gives it's pleasant climate round the year. It was established in 1537 by Kempagowda and evolved to the 5th metropolis of indiawith population of 8.7 millions calledaptly Gardencity. Bangalore's( housesmany reputed research and educational institution)700+ square kilometres are indispresses with numerous parks, gardens and lakes. Now it has become the silicon valley of INDIA due to its leading status in information technology.
All Major IT companies are head quartered at Bangaluru. It also houses aerospace and deence organisation such as ISRO, Giant companies such as HAL, BE and various educational research institution like IIMB, IISC,NIDRD, NIMHANS...
The major areas in Bangaluru
- LAL BAGH : A 240 acre botanical Garden with over 1000 species of plants, commisessioned by Hyder Ali in 1760
- Cubbon Park : Famous park at the centre of Bangaluru spreading over 300 acre. There are 68 general and 96 species of trees and plants in the park. A Kids train attracts children as well as adult
- Bangalore Fort : A fort situating at near Victoria Hospital KR Market, built in 1537 by kempagowda.
- Tippu Sulthan Summer palace : Now a Hyder-Tippu Museum , A two storied structure build with Teakwood with carved pillers and arches in style.
- Bangalore Palace : Built a replica of windson castle of England, this magnificent structure is in Makri circle, near cantonment railway station.
- Vidhana Soudha : Seat of state of legislative assembly located at shehsadripuram opposite Karnataka High court, stylish building in 4 floors with 505505 square feet area with seating capacity of 300 members.